Microsoft Windows and Eclipse based tool to analyze source code to determine application structure and inventory, code quality, adherence to standards, and other source-code analysis. Components include
- EZSource:Analyze - source code analysis. View application structure and dependencies.
- EZSource:Report - source code reporting. Reports include source quality, complexity, adherence to standards, and where used. Can also correlate with SMF performance statistics.
- EZSource:Dashboard - dashboard showing key metrics.
- EZSource:Enterprise Server - connect to remote servers to discover and acquire source code.
Product can analyze mainframe infrastructure components and applications using them. Supports many platforms including z/OS, z/VSE, IBM System i (AS/400), Microsoft Windows and UNIX. Mainframe coverage includes:
- Languages: COBOL, PL/1, Natural, CA ADS, and Assembler
- Data Sources: VSAM, DB2, ADABAS, CA IDMS, CA Datacom/DB
- JCL, JCL Procs, and job scheduling products such as Tivoli Workload Scheduler, Control-M and CA 7.
- CICS, IMS, CA IDMS
- Source managers: CA Librarian, CA Panvalet, CA Endevor and Changeman ZMF
- Integration with Rational Team Concert and Rational Developer for System z.
- Infrastructure - Analysis of infrastructure components